Our Case Successes
Large Sized Verdicts and Settlements: over $1,000,000
- $1,150,000 For college student who was struck in eye and blinded by defective airbag product.
- $1,200,000 For widow and two children when a utility truck turned in front of a motorcyclist and thus caused the wreck, killing the cyclist.
- $1,200,000 Awarded to parents of infant with fetal brain damage when hospital failed to monitor vital signs just before delivery.
- $1,585,000 For mother of 13-year-old child who was killed while being improperly held in an outlawed restraint by state officials.
- $2,700,000 Given to parents, husband and wife, of a 19-year-old security guard who was killed when a tractor-trailer turned short into the guard shack.
- $2,949,000 For the children of a husband and wife where a tractor-trailer plowed into a family car after it had stopped on the expressway in front of a fallen mattress.
- $4,100,000 Given as settlement where two occupants of a family car was rear ended by a commercial truck because the defendant driver was nodding.
- $5,000,000 For the wrongful death of an eleven-year-old child and significant injuries to other family members, when a tractor-trailer forced the family car off the roadway while the driver of such tractor-trailer was talking on a cell phone.
Mid Sized Verdicts and Settlements: under $1,000,000
- $100,000 Policy limit for passenger/client who suffered broken neck in single vehicle accident.
- $100,000 Policy limit for woman who sustained torn knee ligaments when she was struck while standing in emergency lane next to her stalled car.
- $100,000 Policy limit for client who sustained a broken leg when a car improperly turned in front of the vehicle she was riding in as a passenger.
- $180,000 For young girl who sustained a head injury when a tractor-trailer struck the side of the vehicle she was riding in and forced it off the roadway.
- $200,000 Given to teenager who was injured as a pedestrian when a utility vehicle struck him and caused several fractures.
- $350,000 For client/female who’s apartment was broken into and who experienced an assault as a result of negligent security within an apartment complex.
- $750,000 Paid to the estate of a young woman, who died when doctor failed to properly stop bleeding while patient was lying on table being anesthetized.
Moderate Sized Verdicts and Settlements: under $100,000
- $35,000 Settlement paid to woman with soft tissue injuries resulting from collision when tractor-trailer turned short into her vehicle.
- 40,000 For senior citizen (female) who slipped and fell on cherry pit in grocery store and sustained severely strained ligament in one knee.
- $55,000 For gentleman who sustained minor nerve damage to finger when attacked by unleashed dog.
- $55,000 For gentleman who sustained contusion when cabinet fell (falling merchandise) off shelf at store and struck his head.
- $90,000 Policy limit for a woman who sustained a couple of fractured ribs when ambulance ran stop sign and struck her vehicle on drivers’ side